American Spirit Car Shuttle
American Spirit Car Shuttle lets you take your trip without worry about the car shuttle.Here is how it works: We gather the information we need from the form you fill out on the next page and we send you a confirmation. You launch your boat or bikes and enjoy your trip. Your vehicle magically appears at the end-point of your trip, saving you fuel and giving you more time to play. We move your vehicle to the end-point right away - we do not store vehicles. If you are launching after 4:00 pm we do not guarantee we will shuttle your vehicle the same day.
Some DO's and DON'Ts we have found which will make your experience smoother and more pleasant:
- Leave CASH – it is the only form of payment we accept.
- Set the time for us to pick up your vehicle when you are confident we can take it with no waiting. Our wait time costs you extra $$. Pad the time - you can launch before we get there.
- Call us at least 1/2 hour before our scheduled pick up time if you are running late.
- Make sure your vehicle and trailer, including all lights and signals, are in good working order. We do NOT make repairs.
- Be sure your registration and proof of insurance are current and you leave them for us.
- Leave an authorization for us to drive your vehicle, signed by the owner. Insurance does not exist which would cover us driving a multitude of unnamed vehicles. In the event of accident or loss, the claim will be against your insurance.
- If you have a key made for this trip please try it to verify that it works to open the driver door and to run the vehicle in gear.
- Leave the spare tire(s) and jack where we can access them, and leave us the keys for any spares that are locked, including the trailer spare.
- If your vehicle is 4x4 please leave it in the range you would like us to use while driving on the highway.
- Secure your trailer tongue to the hitch with a pin or lock and chain it to the towing vehicle - it's the law!
- Stow away loose items or secure them to the trailer or truck bed so nothing blows off on the highway.
- Leave your vehicle with enough fuel to get back to a station after we drive it to the end-point.
- Please include anything extra we should know about your vehicle in the "additional comments" on the form.
- Have fun and stay safe!
PLEASE DO NOT:
- Forget to leave a signed authorization – WE WILL NOT DRIVE YOUR VEHICLE WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION.
- Leave us a vehicle in poor repair - we do NOT make repairs.
- Leave a check - we do not accept them.
- Assume you have a reservation unless you have received an e-mail confirmation or spoken with us by phone.
- Leave marijuana and/or drug paraphernalia in your vehicle. Possession is a felony in Utah - take it with you!